♥love urself

Saturday, October 7, 2006

now the PSI is 143

Saturday, October 07, 2006
now the PSI is 143...
today morning wake up and thought that it would be a good day but it's worse than ytd...i mean the haze la...went to help my parents..then went home and practice organ...actually today going out wan but i think cos of me that the didnt go out bah cos i didnt reply them...then went for organ lesson...Benjamin didnt come...then noe that Zhi Xiong live in 6th Ave...rich lor...stay in bungalow...still got El-87...i wan a EL-100 also dun haf...okie la...my organ is even worse than EL-25...but i today then reliase how fortunate i am cos some people wanna learn music also dun haf the chance then i really feel sad for some people...but some people haf the chance to learn music and they haf a good organ then they dun wanna learn liao...haiz...i dunno why i see some people very ke lian then i wanna cry cos i dunno how to help them...haiz...come back to my story...then after organ lesson went to ask for the price for overseas trip...then i think my father and i decided on going to both Taiwan and Hongkong bah...not going to Korea bah...cos Korea wasted 2 days cos the plane only flies at night...then also not snowing yet...then i think i next time then go bah cos i still got MYOB...later crash...anyway, i will be strong and not give up so easily...cos there are people who care for you and my bear bear(s) will be there for me...haha...and live for the ones whom you love and the people who care for you and love you...cherish ur life man...



be true to urself
8:40 PM

Friday, October 06, 2006
today is a very sad day...noe our results for eng...very disappointed...i cried in sch...then i dun feel like going for MEP...no mood...then i scared that me friends at MEP will ask me abt my results...esp. Shaun...he asked me few days ago then i didnt tell him but he still wanna noe...today is a hazy day...the PSI level went up to 80...so sick sia...make me start to feel kinda giddy...actually i wanna go Yamaha and practice the Electone and this kind of weather then i dun feel like going out...my younger brother sia wan...exam period still go and play b.ball...later fall sick then he noe...haha...i'm naughty and bad rite...gonna work hard for the Os and dun wanna disappoint the people who care for me and my bear bear esp. Sheep Sheep and the most impt thing is not to disappoint myself...Live for the people who LOVE you...dun ever give up...



be true to urself
6:25 PM

Sunday, October 01, 2006





1stly, it's Yvonne's and Lynette's birthday last week...happy belated birthday...then on thurs, it was my birthday...the 8 of them(Ling, Shi Hua..they all) celebrated for me...every year same old style...they think i dunno...so obvious sia..nvm...at least they haf the heart...must Thank you all a lot...i'm very happy...then my family didnt celebrate for me...sad sia...not even a slice of cake...then these two days real upset...it's too long so i dun wish to say...nvm...ytd went to arcade wif Gina, Shu Wen and Shi Hua...i only stay a while then go liao cos got organ lesson...sian man...organ fees increase to $168 per month...my mum's gonna haf a hard time cos still haf theory fees and i think it's gonna increase again cos upgrade...



be true to urself
1:27 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment