♥love urself

Monday, February 26, 2007

everyone's birthday

Monday, February 26, 2007
sat was "ren ri", everyone's birthday...so coincidentally, also Mei Fang's b'dae...Happie B'dae gal...lol...i didnt work that day so was at home watching tv and rotting...then in the afternoon, went for organ lesson...i was paying attention to the teacher...cos feeling sleepy and thinking of some things...yawn...then had dinner wif my parents at my neighbourhood area...then went home watch tv...the drama is getting more and more exciting and romantic sia...so touched by it...i watched the episodes the next day again...then after that, head for Vivo...work at station 3 again...KPI was 35 for us(Sir Simon, Dennis, Cheng Hao)...of course I was included too...howver, i only managed to sell 3 to 4...sad sia...maybe i not that lucky...all the ppl i take order wan only wan ice water...sian...then after work, went to look for my family...had dinner at habourfront...then shop arnd then went home...then watched tv again...today, was rotting at home too...cos today no work...same as it goes for tml...then from Wed onwards, will be working all the way until Sun...still dunno the schedule for next week so maybe Mon and Tues gonna work too cos i getting off on Wed, Thurs and Sat...finally Wed and Thurs can work night...but dunno Wen and Fang will come and visit anot cos they had been trying to visit me last week but i not working night...haiz...anyway, next week's gonna be quite busy for me cos i may be working on the other days that i didnt take off on and on Wed, got an appointment followed by theory lesson...thurs gonna go out to sing again wif my gals...sat gonna take theory exam...sun gonna attend my cousin's wedding...but only gonna attend the dinner cos my parents working in the morning...now i dunno whether wanna quit theory anot but will be very wasted lei...but i wanna take up a course then my dad says that i can only choose btwn theory or that(but i still continue wif my organ la)...haiz...
be true to urself
7:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment