♥love urself

Sunday, November 30, 2008

jus a quick but kinda lengthy post b4

jus a quick but kinda lengthy post b4 i get back to study..
No. 1- i'm deprive of sleep..
No. 2- i feel like burning the notes and drinking them sia..i jus cant get them into my mind..
No. 4- i miss my BFF, LSW!! where are you? i miss a lot of ppl sia..when can i get to see them?
No. 5- i jus realised actually i dun haf enough time for myself..Thanks Wen Jie for asking me this qn ytd..
"you got enough time for yourself? you got work, sailing, sch.." something like that la..
actually a lot ppl also like that..so i think it's alrite bah..i think i dun spend enough time for my family..others are still alright..
No. 6- parents and younger brother came back ytd from cruise and genting respectively..and i got a total of 4 items from them..Thank You!


best of the 4 items..
a sad thing that the blue one is for guys..



my perfume jus finished and i got a new one..jus nice..
i jus found that i nv use back the same brand of perfume..


ok..
another function of my hp sot already..
no alerts are given when i receive a sms..
must go to inbox then will noe that i got a msg..
crap man! 3 functions down..
dun die yet till i get a new phone..
n pardon me if i reply your msgs after some time..
some random pics.. my fave car for now! Pagani Zonda Cinque..Limited edition based on Zonda R..cost a freaking €1,000,000..7.3L V12 engine, 678 hp, 0-62 mph in 3.4 secs and top speed over 350km/hr..last but not least, ONLY 5 will be made..it will be out next year Spring..wonder who's the lucky 5 ppl in the world to get this car..

Lambo Gallardo LP 560-4 Spyder..


Ferrari's Millechili(successor of Enzo)..production only starts in 2010 wif over 300 cars that will be built..is better than Enzo/ Bugatti Veyron(which i used to like)/ Murcielago etc..it's super light, eco friendly and dun cost as much as my Zonda Cinque..but i still think Enzo look better..even though the 2 look super similar..
kkz..say some more and i will not be able to complete my revision..
shall come back when MST is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment