♥love urself

Sunday, December 14, 2008

i-noe-this-blog-is-going-dead

i noe this blog is going dead..
these few days either go home late if not, lazy to blog..

Happy Birthday to Yi Lin(12 Dec) and Grace(today)~!

Tues sucks!!
cos of PPCDL..
dun say you all also noe why liao..
haha! nvm..
my voice really sucks that day..

Wed..
met up wif the 3 gals to do PBL, FMA n PU grp work..
i gave them the super early Christmas pressie!! YL gave us candy canes and the jelly sweets!
happy!!
then we all went to eat vegeterian buffet..
price is alrite..jus that variety kinda limited..
then went work after that..

Thurs..
work full shift..
after which, went to the same pub that we went on Sun at Boat Quay..
this is the farewell party for Fabian cum his friend's birthday party..
MF n I kept on playing photo hunt..LOL!
alrights..i only had a cup of Chivas..and my face jus turns red that easily..
went home at 2plus AM..zz..

Fri..
work full shift again..
at night full house..
and b4 work..talked a lot to R and PP they all..
they all only noe how to tease me abt my voice la..
and a customer diao me la! wthell man!!
cos she asked me a qn and we dun haf that bloody hell item then she diao me!!
o man! wad's wrong wif ppl nowadays..
she think she's hot man! she's so WRONG!!
her dressing sucks la..she should be happy that i didnt diao back at her..LOL!

today..
work morning..
then had porridge for lunch..
then it was organ lesson..
kinda steady sia..but not good enough..
i noe where i stand now..LOL!
now trying to test my "ARTISTIC SKILLS"! LOL!!
shall post a pic abt it if i succeeed!! HAHA!
my freaking voice is recovering after 6 days..congrats!

gonna go now..tml having camp wif the SAILORS!! yayness!
and girls, X'mas eve try not to work till so late!! haha!



be true to urself

No comments:

Post a Comment