♥love urself

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

g900

this is the Ferrari that YL and I saw on Fri..last time also saw the same one..she's too happy to see it..haha!

i'm a happy girl!
haha..for today? i hope everyday also like this..
actually not that happy la..
but some things jus make me smile easily..
sch is jus as boring..
PT cancelled cos a pathetic no. of ppl went(Pat, Jere, Genuine n I)..
actually wanna go bowling wan..
ended up having dinner and catching a movie titled The Women..
o yea, ZY and SS joined us..
i was too high after eating cos i thought of some stuff that happened..
the movie was kinda not really comedy to me..
i didnt really laugh..
but the girl beside me, Patricia, was laughing like crazy..
after that, went home..
i was even happier when i reached home.
cos i got a new phone..
hehe..
Thanks to my Elder Brother..
noe why he so good, cos he got his dream phone..
but of course i will be paying him la..
and he where got so good will pay for me..LOL!though this is not as good as his dream phone, i still love it..
many bad/good things had happened to the ppl arnd me..
i must stay strong and be optimistic no matter wad..
so do you guys(my friends, sailors, family) too!
be true to urself

No comments:

Post a Comment