♥love urself

Saturday, January 3, 2009

illusion-can-someone-tell-me-meaning-of

Saturday, January 03, 2009
illusion?can someone tell me the meaning of this?sorry but i didnt mean to be so emo now..this is not wad a friend does..this is wad an enemy will do..from now on, we are jus strangers..not even a hi-bye friend..i nv knew a person like you..i'm being so silly..o yea, ytd R asked me abt my new year resolution..so i told him..then he said I must be greedy..if not next time easily bullied..i was like..only a resolution dun need so serious bah..ok..from now on, i will be more greedy..i wont be that soft hearten person..some of you should haf noticed that i'm starting to change..i dunno why too...dun ask me..HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHEEP SHEEP!! haha! she's 10 years old today!n yea, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XAVIER TAN!! so sorry, my sheep jus happen to fall on the same day..LOL!
be true to urself
11:01 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment