♥love urself

Monday, October 27, 2008

deepavali

ytd's work n today same same..
nth much to comment on..
some of us tried a little of a SAUVIGNON BLANC 2007..
but i cant remember which region's one..
not bad la..but can be better..

afternoon, Teng Lui n 2 of his friends came n ate..
at 1st i didnt noe until when i refilling ocha that time then saw him..
he go NS liao..look a little diff..

PM shift..the customers are not fussy at all..
the Ang Moh(s) are damn funny man!!
but i dunno how to describe it using typing..got time i tell you guys personally..

the Sushi Chef damn good can..
made me a Spider Maki..
woo la!
see la..how to slim down..

some random stuff..
MF: my always Kai xin Guo! LOL!!
SW: my BFF!
LL: my GL mummy..LOL!!
Eli: my lovely sis..who is having an affair wif my mummy(jk la)..
Emily: my crazy bestie!
Cheryl: my ever dreaming sis..
YL: my Da Jie Da..
Nana: my intelligent bestie..

haiz..duno if my father will allow me to go BKK wif Cheryl..
cos of some part. reasons which i might haf to think of some smart LIES to help me survive this round..
he wont even say anything but GO if i were to go Genting(most likely wif MF they all)..

so that's the BIG EVENT(s) that will need $? i wonder..



be true to urself

No comments:

Post a Comment