♥love urself

Thursday, October 2, 2008

lizards

Thursday, October 02, 2008
OMG!!!
i've got the worst time in this 18 years..
1stly, i dreamt of another super scary dream..
o man..
wad's happening dey..

2ndly, 2 DEAD LIZARDS shocked the hell out of me..
they are found in the kitchen..
so damn freaking scary can..
1 was blocking my way..
i shouted at it and stamped on my feet..
then it got no response..pronounced dead..
2nd one is when i was taking a box and i saw it..
i shouted and ran away..LMAO!!

REPTILEs are my ENEMY!!
they made my heart jumped out of my mouth..
worse than Pirate Ship rides..
o yea, if u didnt noe, i'm super afraid of Pirate Ship rides..
i can shout like hell and almost cry(at the lowest and centre seat)..

gosh! i jus realised that i'm working ALONE tml..whole day..
GG!! morning shift still ok cos got Izak and friends..
night shift is the 5 ppl gang..
DEAD! 5 vs 1..
i kept on thinking..wad happen if they after work wan talk to me?
later talk until fight how? LOL!!!
got LuLu Gang's spirit wif me, not scared of anything! LMAO!!
they are not monsters..so why scared of them..
i noe i'm thinking too much..

working night later..luckily today still got Emily n Fang..
we must plan something..hmm..
i now find that work is getting more and more exciting each day..LOL!!



be true to urself
10:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment