♥love urself

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

i'm freaking pissed

Tuesday, September 30, 2008
i'm freaking pissed..
1st time i say this cos of work..

i was srsly wrong..
1st impression is not always correct..
my 1st impression of this env is wrong..
SLACKERS!

i dun mind and not scared if any of them were to see this..
at most their gang come fight only..srsly gang..
i wont die man!


i actually not pissed one sia..
until someone said this "dun blur blur stand there do nth"..
wad sia..stand there a while cos nth to do..
then kana nagged at..but i haf a good temper la..that's a GOOD yet BAD point abt me..
nag at me for wad sia..
some ppl doing nth at all la..

ok..during break time, saw Cheryl Chin n MF..
if Cheryl didnt call my name, i dun even noe that they are there..lol!
then after that, saw Xin Yan n Zhu Ye..
familiar faces in Bugis..haha!

Ling's 1st day at work..
teach her wad i learnt..haha..
today take order like siao..
luckily tml all of us not working..
it's gonna be damn busy!
HAHA!
n yes! i'm not working on Sun..
they put me off..damn cool!

n i guess it's time for me to consult a doctor/physician tml..
my leg still haven recover..kinda swollen..
no blue black..not cuts..but when u press it, it's pain..weird sia..


be true to urself
11:58 PM

Sunday, September 28, 2008
a memorable one..
28 Sep 2008..
marks the start of a new life!

1stly,wanna say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone who wished me, be it through Friendster, MSN, Crunchyroll, sms, phonecall, tagboard or personally..
nth more to say than THANK YOU!


Crunchyroll peps are very sweet..
they made me Ecards..got 1 is KJH's..omg..haha..
shall post it up in the upcoming post..
got 1 same BD as me..but she in Hawaii..cool!okok..

2ndly, wanna THANK SW, Ling, Eli, MF n Emily..all of them specially take off for me..appreciated! Xian in MY..lol..
actually some of them wanted to work for F1 wan..
but cos of me, they didnt even go for interview..
so touched..hehe..n Ling huh..bluff me say working..
Xian, faster come back from Malaysia..LOL!

still 2ndly,wanna THANK YL n Cheryl again..for the early celebration..hahaha!

lastly,wanna THANK my teddies and sheeps for the hugs and kisses..
LOL!! u must be thinking that i'm crazy..
no la..wanna thank my parents..thank them for bringing me up all these years..
i'm lucky to haf them..if not, i would haf died long ago..

this morning,i was quite disappointed..
dun ask me why..

afternoon, went to find SW, MF n Emily..
then we headed to Chomp Chomp..waited for "her" to come..
the 3 of them not good at acting..LOL!!
kept on saying 'they' instead of 'her'...haha..
eventually, MF said out that Ling was coming..
haha! plan A failed..hahah..
for other stuff, see the photos..(if not, it's nv gonna end)
happy scrolling..HAHAH!!


the candles n cake melted like crazy..lol





No comments:

Post a Comment