♥love urself

Monday, September 15, 2008

hantu-exp-2008

I'm back..
P. Hantu is still the same..
jus that the atmosphere is diff..

Sailed there wif CL..
I damn scared sia..
the wind so strong n I didnt wanna capsize..
somemore it's an open sea..(cont reading n u will noe)
CL tried to console me..haha..
we sailed fast at a time..
then didnt notice the coral reef..
then the whole boat suddenly bang and stall..
i thought got wad monster sia..(joking la)..
then some things happen la..sorry to KT..
feel guilty sia..

reached Hantu finally after 4 hrs like that..
played games..blah blah blah..
see sunset wif CL, Xav, Genuine n Jere..lovely sunset..
dinner was awesome..
Instant Noodles wif egg, chick frank and crabmeat..also, my fave Campbell's Mushroom Potage soup..
simple but it tasted so nice..
perhaps we're all tired and famished..

then when SJ, CL n I in the tent "resting" that time, JT shouted..
guess wad, there's a snake..i was like omg..i cont to stay in the tent cos i'm so scared..
i hate reptiles man..esp. snake..
luckily got SS..he captured that snake and released it on the other part of the island..
after this incident, I'm so aware of where i'm walking..
whether got any CREATURE on the ground crawling or wadever..LOL..

Sentry Duty as usual..my partner was Edwin..

after that, I knock out liao..
I kinda scared that i would fall out of the hammock and drop in the sea sia..haha..
but nth one la..not that scary..
o ya, I was very pissed off cos of the mosquitoes and sand flies..
make me feel so irritated ever since the lantern stuff..
I thought sleeping at the jetty would be much better than the tent..but it's the same..
and i find that the time was so slow..
i woke up for dunno how many times and the colour of the sky is the same..

finally it's morning..
went to explore the island wif ZY, Jere, ZW, ZY n XY..
wanted to go over the other side of the island..
but the path across to there was too dirty..so didnt..
o yea, it was sunrise..
then breakfast..
packing up and stuff..phototaking n Jetty Jump..
I didnt jump this time round...hum la..
the older I'm, the more hum I'm..

then we set off back to PM..
we took abt 3 hrs to reach PM..
that's very fast already man..
wind condition was on our side..good..
and it was a scary one when crossing the channel..
a very huge vessel suddenly turn it's direction towards some of the Picos..
actually the "signal" it give is like going towards another direction la..
we predict wrongly..
then we all so damn scared sia..
luckily everything was alright..
even though I wasn't sailing, I was also scared la..
o man..it's so crazy..
anyway, it was a fun trip la..
so many things happen..

of all, Sea, Land, Air..
i think Sea traffic is the most scariest la..
Land wise is the least scariest..

ok..we managed to pack up everything by 3pm..
it's so fast man..then, i went home 1st..
then went to find YL n Cheryl..
they came my estate here to celebrate Mid Autumn..
had an enjoyable time wif them..
Sparklers n Candles..
n some funny stuff la..
YL, remind me to tell you something..haha
yup, that's all for these 2 days..
shall post some pics soon!

u're srsly missed!
when am i able to see you again?

No comments:

Post a Comment