♥love urself

Friday, September 5, 2008

awso-sweet

OMG!!!
tell me now how?????????????
should i go work F1??????????
most prob last chance sia..
but then..
my BD will be gone.....
if i were to work full shift..
or night shift..
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
i still waiting for the person to reply me...
pls reply fast..

today went to Cheryl's house..
cos it's Latte's BD..
haha..
Cheryl's cooking not bad sia..
o yea, had "tang Yuan" for dessert..
yeaa..i love "tang yuan"..
but too bad no black sesame..
nvm..
o yea, we watched Princess Mononoke..3/5 stars..it's rather draggy..
u must be suprised that i'm now starting to watch ANIME!!

n, i'm now flying to the moon!! haha..
dun ask me why cos u wont wanna noe why..
HAHA!! it's obvious isn't it?
haha..i noe kinda gl la..
pardon me..
n yes, i'm getting back to my old self again..
congrats to me..

it's the 1st time that i fell in love wif Tiramisu IC..
only tis outlet's Tiramisu..not others..
i used to not like Tira- IC yea..
o yea, it's Tom's Palette's at Shaw..

o yea, Happy Birthday to Avelyn, Sarah n Latte n MF's dad..LOL!!
i noe it's random..

No comments:

Post a Comment