♥love urself

Monday, September 1, 2008

skinny-pig-why-am-i-giving-myself-false


Monday, September 01, 2008
today started out quite well..
but cos of something that spoilt my mood..
nvm then..
met up wif SW, Ling n MF..
supposedly going to Sentosa..
but weather wasn't good..

ended up going for interview at Giraffe..
yes, Ling n I went for it..
n, it's my 16th interview since the day i came into this world..
the manager at 1st like kinda dun wanna interview cos of my age..
not yet legal..cos she like 17??
yea..but she still interviewed me anyway..
interview srsly sucks..
i was stuck at 1 point of time..lost of words..
i knew it's a GG wan already..dun needa wait for phone call..


okok..after our interview, Emily came..we went shopping..
i didnt buy anything..good yea..
blah blah blah..
MF, Emily, SW n I went to Emily's house..
had dinner there..
and watched HK drama..
yea..i love dramas..
n, i wanted to go home early cos sleepy liao..
when walking home wif the 2 of them, was laughing our way through..
shh!! dun say out wad happen ar..haha..it's our secret!!
LOL!!

BUT!!!
something made me kinda upset..yet delighted..
i wanna cry liao(for both bad n good reasons)..
SW, ur 24/7 phone will soon be useful..
perhaps not..
haha..

ur eyes told me the truth..
ur wink nv fails to make someone alive..
ur cuteness nv fails to make someone smile..
ur smile nv fails to enlighten somebody's day..
ok..i shall not think abt it anymore le..
unless the bad thing really happen then i will see how..
WL!!! u are thinking too much already man!!
like wad my gals said "the more u think, the more it will not fulfill"..
i shall faster go find a job like wad somebody said..
and go kill my time working n working...

n, i did something srsly crazy..
ok..i'm finding my own grave..
hopefully not..

i'm not gonna cry yet..yea..
girls like me are brave n strong!! haha..sry for being thick skin..
who cares..haha..i'm being myself..no doubt abt it..
SP ar SP, anyway, Jia You bah..



be true to urself
11:58 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment