♥love urself

Friday, September 12, 2008

/interview-east-coast

Tues:
went down to PM..
Freshies had their level 1 test..
and I saw my long time no see Mary n JT!! haha..
went off early to go meet Xian..

I had White Choc Mocha..
actually craving for Hot Vanilla wan..

o yea, we had our usual stuff when we go out..
GELARE's waffle! topped it wif Vanilla Bean IC..

anyway, I went for my interview..
this is my fastest and most relaxed interview in my life..
the interivew was less than 5 mins..I didn't feel stress at all..
machiam talking to friend like that..
I said if fail then not blogging out rite..but now i dunno if it's fail or pass.. -_-'''

YTD:
went to East Coast wif Fang, Wen n Emily..
finally get to go there after so long..
3 of us cycled while Wen roller blade-d..
it's been such a long time since i went there..
thanks a lot gals..
I felt joyous..not only ytd..
you all are wif me these days when I wanted to go places like Airport n ECP..
much appreciated..and I did had fun wif you gals..

Photobucket Image Hosting

Messy!! sea is my 2nd home..

Sailing Rocks!

so is Aviation..my 3rd home? haha..

i srsly needa slim down..



MF's..ginger chilli chick..

Food okok la..cant say much cos we're all famished..haha..

TODAY:
went out wif Ling to Golden Mile..
we had Sweet Stone's Fondue..damn full sia..
i swear not to consume anymore sweet stuff for a week..
it's killing me man..
headache now..argh..

i still prefer Andersen's fondue compared to others..i miss MEP ppl suddenly..

then, we went to Orchard..nth much la..
went home rather early than usual..
o yea, Kinopizza called me..but then lady said full of staff..
so she put me in a Jap rest.
so now, i shall wait for my phone to ring..
now i dun mind wad type of job la..as long as got a job can le..

i shall come back blogging next week bah..tc ppl!



be true to urself
9:18 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment