♥love urself

Thursday, September 4, 2008

desires

you may decide whether to read or not..

cos it's gonna be a rubbish entry..

i dunno..

i find myself rather useless..
even though *you* gave me some sort of encouragement..
but it didnt work..maybe this encouragement is not use-able here..

n, i'm not a music person..
i tried and tried..
but i jus cant play it well..

i wonder how long i can last..
everytime going to lesson wif such a loser image..
i wanna use this holiday to complete at least 3 songs(steady n well played)..

i will prove that i can defeat them wif such a lousy weapon..
they haf good weapons..so wad? i'm not afraid..
n, in addition, i will complete that piano song within the remaining time i've got..
n, i will be proud of myself..even though i'm not the best..
must think lei..who am i? haha..


o man..
i used to laugh or smile cos of you..
but now, i feel like crying..
pls tell me is it cos i think too much or wad..
but this feeling is so weird..
i cant even figure out wad's the prob..
you sort of given me a signal to tell me to STOP now..
i'm thinking abt it all day long..
should i STOP or GO?

by Stopping, i might save myself from a pool of sadness..but, i might regret it..
if i cont to Go, i might either drown myself in a pool of sadness or flying high in the sky..

but, all i can say is that i will take the risk- cont going..but not as much as b4..
i want fate to decide it..that will be the best..

n now, i freaking scared that the same thing would happen..
this prob is not related to *you* though..
who can i turn to to say this?
perhaps *you* can help me..
but..nvm..

OK..readers, if u all dunno wth i'm writing, then dun care abt it..
i noe wad i'm writing can le..

PS: who's free to acc me to a place this Sat?



be true to urself
9:59 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment